Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Update

Just a quick weekend update since I'm feeling under the weather today..

Friday was ordinary. I did a little shopping and then had Applebee's for dinner. The pretzels and beer dip is AMAZZINNGGG. Just thinking about it now makes me want some!

Saturday I got a haircut, although I think I want to go shorter now. I'm thinking something pretty drastic. Lets see if I can convince myself to do it in a few weeks.... I then had a huge family dinner since my aunt and uncle were visiting from Canada. I rarely see them so it was nice.  Afterwards we went to an Octoberfest block party which actually turned out to be a lot of fun!




Sunday was more family fun and unfortunately we had to watch the Jets lose. My husband is obsessed with the Jets so I really hate to see them lose!!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Love that pic of you and Lauren! And I am obsessed with your scarf!

    ReplyDelete