Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Things I'll never understand about dogs..

My dog Bentley yesterday decided to take a dead bird (I refuse to believe he killed it, I'm such an animal lover) and run around our yard with it in his mouth. Not only did he do that, but he also decided to throw it in the air continuously to really get my blood boiling. I made my husband run after him to get it...

Today, my dog Lexie decided to scratch at a dead frog continuously (again, believing it was already dead) until I yelled at her where she decided to then run with it in her mouth.

This is so unlike them. This has never happened and suddenly has happened the last two days?! They both have had a good teeth brushing since then!! I'm almost afraid this happens more than I've seen!


So here are some things I will never understand about my dogs...
  •  why must they knock like crazy to go out, sit outside for a long time, come in and 2 minutes later knock to go out again?? you were just out there. nothing has changed.
  • why do they always wake me up 10 minutes before my alarm is going to ring? it doesn't matter if I change my alarm, they still manage to get me up just before it rings!
  • why do they squeak their toy in my face when I'm trying to watch TV? and if I then give them attention they walk away right away.
  • why do they have to bark like MANIACS at the mailman? he comes everyday you would think they would recognize him by now!
  • why do they have to take up the entire bed? they sleep SIDEWAYS so I have about 5 inches of the bed.
  • why do they have to bite each other and fight if they get no attention? I can't ever have friends over without them going crazy for attention.
  • why do they have to push the pillows off the couch right after I put them back on the couch?
  • why do they have to scratch at the door so much that now my glass is completely ruined????
  • why do they run outside barking like crazy before even knowing what is going on outside?
  • why do they have to bark at my neighbors? they must hate me! :(
There is so much more and the list could go on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment