Monday, September 16, 2013

Technology is killing me!!

So, my computer crashed!! Whomp whomp. I can't login. I swear this always happens to my laptops. I think I need to invest in something that won't crash anymore! Hopefully daddy and his workers can work their magic.

My Samsung galaxy s3 also sucks and runs soooo slow. But it may or may not have to do with all the times I dropped it....!


I had a fabulous weekend. Got to spend some time with my brother in law and sister in law as well as had a football day with my bestie. Only we didn't watch football and watched scream 2 instead! That movie still scares me!!!! Our husbands got to enjoy the games while we were screaming in the other room!

Ohhhh and we bought a new car!!!


Woohoo!

I hope this week goes by fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment