Friday, September 13, 2013

The hard to write but always needed "about me" post

I hate writing “about me” sections because I always wonder how can I really describe who I am in one blog post!!

 So..here are some bullet points to start!

I grew up as a Jersey girl but never seemed to go to the shore.  My dad hated the beach and my mom never traveled on highways so I never got to experience life on the jersey shore as a child.  Once I was able to drive, I got to experience a lot more of what makes NJ great.  As much as I love the Caribbean beaches much more than NJ, I still do appreciate what is within an hour drive of me!
 
I have a close group of friends who mean the world to me. I can count on all of them whenever needed and I believe that truly is what a girl needs in life.
 
I love to bake despite never having time for it. 

 
I have my masters in counseling and yet find myself very confused on where to be in life. At 28 I should have it all figured out but right now am just taking one day at time until it all gets figured out.
 
 
In 2011 Anthony and I got married. 
 
  
A month later we got our fur baby Lexie. 
She was our world till we decided to adopt this puggle Bentley. 
 
I like to go out and have fun.  
 
But also enjoy a night in with friends.
 
 
 There is so much more “about me” but this is a start! I hope you enjoy my blog. :o)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment