Thursday, September 26, 2013

TBT "best" school portrait

Since, I haven't been home to look at all my school photos, I'm sure there are plenty that were terrible, but I still feel like this may have been the WORST everrrr

Meet Rachel in 8th grade. Yes, 8th grade. 



WHO HONESTLY NOW LOOKS LIKE THIS IN 8TH GRADE??!!. That's right, no one because even the kids in my 3rd grade class make sure they look better than me here!! Talk about needing to get a photo redo.  hahahhahhahahhahhaha

The lipstick was definitely thanks to my sister who is 5 years older. She encouraged me to wear makeup and that was when the dark lipstick and liner was in style! And this was pre-straightener days. Thank goodness for my chi now or I may still have looked like this. And getting rid of those bangs was the best decision ever. I'm glad I learned how to pluck my eyebrows before I grew them out because they are pretty bad here.

I wish I could say it got better in high school but it really didn't!! 


Picture day is tomorrow in my school. I always get nervous taking pictures but at least I know I can definitely look better than this school picture!



The Peanut Program

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD THIS IS HILAR. HOLY MOLY.

    P.S. YOU LOOK WAY BETTER IN THIS PIC THAN I DID IN 8TH

    ReplyDelete