Friday, October 25, 2013

Is it really the end of October already???

A year ago today my mom had surgery to remove a lung tumor. She was diagnosed with stage 1a lung cancer. It was really scary for all of us since she was not a smoker and it was considered to be environmental for what caused the cancer. Since then she's had all clear lung scans and we couldn't be more thankful! We are celebrating tonight by having a family dinner. It definitely is something we couldn't be more happy about. Life is way too short sometimes.

Tomorrow after my poor Lexie has to get a shot we are having our annual Halloween party with my best friend and her husband. We've been doing this for the past 4 or 5 years or so and it's very fun. A night filled with Halloween themed food and scary movies. I cannot wait!

I'm so glad this week is over and its finally the weekendddd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment