Friday, October 11, 2013

fridayyyy

This week had dragged so much. TGIF!!

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with some friends and maybe start my next project. I've decided to repaint one of our bedrooms which is now being used as our computer room. I really get sick of paint colors so am looking forward to a fresh new look. Maybe, I'll find time to start it on Sunday!

Tomorrow I'm really looking forward to meeting up with some of my grad school friends. Its been forever since I've seen the two of them. I also get to meet my friends newborn baby for the very first time!  Its really funny how a few years ago all I saw on facebook was everyone getting married. Now all I see is baby after baby. I guess I'm finally at that age where its officially the baby stage. I feel old!. Still not sure if and when I'll be ready for that!!! I'm too busy looking forward to (hopefully) our Aruba vacation in April!!!!

My dogs are just too stinking cute! If only they were that innocent all the time!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, your dogs are adorable! I don't think my two dogs have ever cuddled like that...it's precious!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete